
Last night’s TV Patrol World’s showbiz news was about Kris Aquino's latest marital issue. I was shocked because all I though everything is going great. They even made a duet of Kung Tayo’y Magkakalayo theme song during Mega’s concert.
I won’t deny the fact that I’m really an avid fan of Ms Kris Aquino ever since. Yes, there will be marital problems in every marriages, ordinary or popular people are all the same. The only difference is everyone will react and some will use this to destroy their reputation because they’re public figures.
I did search about the woman Mayen Austria and it’s really disturbing me the fact that she’s 35 years old. I don’t think James will have another girl with that age. I’ll believe if she’s very young, pretty, a model or maybe a foreigner and richer than Kris.
Kris has the right to ask her and know the truth. I don’t think Kris would spoke like that to the mother even if she talks a lot on tv. She has breeding of course! Maybe some people were just using this issue to destroy the Aquino especially now that it’s election time.
We’re all here for you. Don’t worry this issue has nothing to do with Noy’s campaign. We still want Noy to be our president.
Lalaban tayo!!!