SHOWTIME



Showtime of kapamilya invaded out lunch time. Everytime it starts, our eyes and attention are always on television. We love Vhong, Ann, Kuya Kim, Jogs, Teddy and most especially Vice Ganda. We enjoy her comments especially “may nag-text.” This shows makes our day.


I was so sad about MTRCB’s suspension of Showtime. It was because of Osang’s criticism about teachers. It was live so probably was not edited. I think the show had nothing to do with it. It’s not a scripted show, judges can freely say what they want to say but of course with responsibility. Everything they say will surely be heard by millions of Filipinos around the world. They should always be careful and watch their kind of words. Osang should be the one to suffer and face the consequences but because she has no stable show, Laguardia just dangled the show. Little bit unfair because the network already made a move, they took off Osang as a judge the day after that incident. But still Laguardia continued the suspension.


I’m pretty sure a lot of their avid fans were dismayed and I’m one of them too.


We want SHOWTIME!!!!!!

0 Responses